Silver-level program members have opportunities to forge connections with other members of the Krach Institute Global Tech Trust Network — an exclusive international body of policy makers and influencers, leaders in technology, diplomacy and industry.
As a Silver-level program member, you’ll receive:
- A seat on the Krach Institute for Tech Diplomacy at Purdue Advisory Council
- Knowledge and perspectives from our Executive Team, Advisory Council, or Senior Fellows.
- Opportunities to participate in/support strategic initiatives
- Exposure as a featured partner in our weekly newsletter, Tech Diplomacy Now
- Exclusive event invitations (including our annual Tech Freedom Summit & Awards)
The Gold-level program offers an opportunity to expand your involvement with the Institute and the Global Tech Trust Network. As a Gold-level program member, you’ll receive all the benefits of the silver program level, plus:
- An annual collaboration opportunity such as sponsoring an event or workshop
- Access to in-person, industry networking opportunities at Purdue
- The opportunity to share your vision with our audience through an interview on the Global Mentor Network
- Opportunities to feature your content on our platforms
- Promotion at our annual Tech Freedom Summit & Awards
- Gold tier members-only dinner in Washington, D.C.
Titanium-level program members enjoy the highest level of engagement, content access, and event privileges. As a Titanium-level program member, you’ll receive all the benefits of the Gold and Silver program level, plus:
- Membership on our Partner Advisory Board
- Access to the Carr coworking space in West Lafayette
- A named internship/externship at the Krach Institute, with public acknowledgment
- Privileged dinners with our leadership
- Opportunities to co-host trips and events, solidifying your position as a premier partner
Each tier of our Corporate Membership Program serves as a bridge connecting corporations to the innovative world of tech diplomacy. No matter the scale of your involvement, you’ll find a suitable tier designed to facilitate your mission while contributing to the advancement of technology, policy, and tech diplomacy at the Krach Institute.
To learn more or apply to our Corporate Member program, please contact KrachInstitute_Partnerships@prf.org.
Why the Krach Institute?
– Tech Diplomacy Expertise: We are the preeminent global authority on Tech Diplomacy, combining expertise in technology, business, and policy to address critical challenges and opportunities.
– Global Tech Trust Network: We are dedicated to building a network of governments, companies, and individuals committed to advancing freedom and trust in technology.
– Innovative Leadership: Our research programs address key areas such as cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, digital privacy, and emerging technologies, offering practical recommendations to shape policy and business practices.